24/06/2010

Summer Tunes!

Poor Cult Potato. How I've neglected you. In my defence, I've been really quite busy- had exams/went away up north/had a massive party. No excuses though. Anyway, I woke up this morning and thought to myself, it's Summer baby! Oh yeah. So, after a breakfast of truffled eggs and steak (actually not kidding) I set about composing the Summer playlist to rock all Summer playlists. It seems to be quite hiphoppy, but here you go anyway:

Tinie Tempah- Pass Out
Big Boi- Shutterbugg
Kelis ft. Andre 3000- Millionaire
Big Boi ft. Andre 3000- Royal Flush
Nas and Damian Marley- As We Enter
B.o.B.- Nothin' On You
Dizzee Rascal- Dirtee Disco
Fyfe Dangerfield- She's Always A Woman

I'm fully aware that Fyfe seems a little out of place, but I love it so I don't care. I'm also not usually such a Big Boi fan, but, again, I don't care. I've put the Shutterbugg video below, but also highly recommend the Dirtee Disco video- very funny!

No comments: