26/05/2010

I'm back!

I've been to the edge of life, seen death, and returned unscathed. That's right, exams nearly ended me, but thankfully I fought those bastards and won. Cult Potato took a bit hit though, and for that, I apologise.

Waking up this beautiful, work free day, I thought to myself, what's more Summery than flying a kite in the park? So I've been looking up instructions on how to make kites as a project for some duller moments. This site seems to have it down. I think I'm going to try the High Flyer Kite No. 2 or the Glider Kite, but will let you knwo how it goes down.

On another note, Quadradius almost ended my exam dreams. It's kind of like chequers meets chess meets crazy magical powers- very satisying when you acidify a load of the enemy. Play at your own risk.

No comments: