28/04/2010

Good Books and Bad Books

The eagle-eyed amongst you might have noticed an addition on the right. That's correct- I've added lists of those in my Good Books and those in my Bad Books. I reserve the right to alter these opinions at any time, for whatever reason I want. Sometimes, names will be accompanied by the action which resulted in their placement on that list. For instance, Dave, the Fairground Organ Man has been extremely helpful in locating a Fairground Organ for me. Catherine and Lizzy both caused grave levels of revision related stress, but their acutal offenses are wide ranging, and, hence, I have not specified.

You will also notice the Hit List as well. This will be reserved for people of the calibre of Robert Pattinson, Justin Bieber, anybody who watches 'Coach Trip', Shipman and Alan Carr (I hate both his teeth and reliance on twat jokes). Severe offenses may result in movement from my Bad Books to the Hit List. There will be a maximum of 3 people on the Hit List at any one time, as too much anger aggravates my appendix.

The purpose of publically displaying the Good Books/Bad Books list is to positively reinforce good behaviours and negatively reinforce bad ones. The Hit List gives people a chance to escape my presence.

You have been warned.

No comments: