06/05/2009

Ricky Hatton vs. Manny Pacquiao

I'm not really sure how I feel about boxing. In some respects it's a sport like any other- there's competition, rules and safety procedures in place. On the other hand, what other sport has the aim of knocking out your opponent? That's a bit much... I'm a keen rugby player and I know some people go into a game thinking about how they can sneak in the underhand sneaky blows, but those guys are normally bastards. Hmmm. Undecided. Anyway, I've finally found a video of the knockout (for those who don't know, Manny 'Pac-Man' Pacquiao TKOed Hatton in the second round 1 second from time). OMG. This is ridiculous- Hatton just gets blown away. Skip to 31.40 for the punch (this probably won't be up for long, but anyway):

Link (embed wouldn't work!)

No comments: